Saturday, July 30, 2011

YouTube Stars Strut Their Stuff At VidCon 2011 – Ohhhhh Yeahhhhh! | Videoblogging 206 - seattlepi.com


Alex Farnham, 23, has over 123,000 YouTube subscribers. The Hawaiian started making videos at the age of 12. Check out this interview he did last December with KITV in Honolulu, HI, where he talks about making videos on YouTube and building a career.



My creative influences are the people and events that surround me. I find that a well made film stimulates my creativity, so when I watch a movie I consider it on many different levels. I study every scene trying to understand the meaning and appreciate how the writing, acting and cinematography support that meaning. I often imagine life around me as a movie where I’m the director. Being the writer, actor, producer and director of my own life is my high.

I have a deep passion for filmmaking and I try to do my best with every project I undertake. My goal is to one day make a film that changes peoples’ lives in a positive and profound way. (Source: Damitsgood.com)


Vidcon, an annual YouTube conference in Los Angeles, ends today, but there will be a steady stream of videos published online over the upcoming weeks from the 2500 video producers. I've logged over 125 videos on my YouTube Playlist and there is a lot more to come.

No comments: