Saturday, November 26, 2011

Elle Fanning Grows Up at Age Thirteen | Cliché Magazine - A digital publication about fashion, music, social media and more!



Yesterday, I watched "Super 8" on DVD. Today, I'm checking out online interviews and articles of the kid actors that starred in the movie.


Elle Fanning, 12, was one of the young actors in the film. I really like this photo series and plan to use the concept in a future session.

Sleeping
No-smile
Heart
Praying
I can't take it anymore
Animal ears, Antlers
Fish Face
Pig Tails with a smile
Hear No Evil
Hand On Face, Cover One Eye
I see you
Goffer Face with hands
Finger Glasses
I'm going to get you (Zombie)
Quite
Pretzle Arms, Hand on Face, Sideways


Elle Fanning Grows Up at Age Thirteen Cliché Magazine - A digital publication about fashion, music, social media and more!

No comments: