Tuesday, May 17, 2011
YouTube - Janette Force Port Townsend Film Festival Talks About @MorganSpurlock #greatestmovieeversold
Janette Force, Executive Director for The Port Townsend Film Institute, talks about "POM Wonderful Presents The Greatest Movie Ever Sold", product placement in film and meeting director Morgan Spurlock.
Interview Question List
1. Name and title
2. When and where did you see POM Wonderful Presents: The Greatest Movie Ever Sold?
3. Did you see Super –Size Me? Other Spurlock Films?
4. Have you met Morgan Spurlock?
5. How many films do you screen a week?
6. Why should movie goers see POM Wonderful Presents: The Greatest Movie Ever Sold?
7. Did POM Wonderful Presents: The Greatest Movie Ever Sold inspire anything at the PT Film Festival?
8. Does the PT Film Fest have a price for “above the title”? What is it?
9. Have you purchased any of the GMES sponsor products or services?
10. How many GMES sponsors can you name?
11. Is product placement in film a good or bad thing?
12. Future of product placement.
13. Did you learn anything new from GMES? What?
14. Highlights of the film for you
15. Closing Comments – Come to PT Film Fest….
Posted by JOlmsted at 7:53 AM