Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wordstock Interview: Ryan Alexander-Tanner | GeekDad | Wired.com

GD: Besides To Teach, do you have other comics or illustration work you’ve done?

RA: I’ve done some stuff, some comics journalism. A long time ago I did stuff for the Willamette Week, that was some of my first published stuff. Also this guy Matt Bors is editor of a site called Cartoon Movement, which is comics journalism, and I illustrated a story there, went up a couple months ago. I do all the promotional art for Dave’s Killer Bread: I drew Dave, and I drew the little seed guys, all the lettering and stuff. That’s been my most lucrative client, probably. We’ve got a new website launching, maybe this month, and it’s going to be all illustrated.

GD: So I basically see your work every day when I’m making sandwiches.

RA: Every day! Whether or not you choose to. It’s ubiquitous.


Wordstock Interview: Ryan Alexander-Tanner | GeekDad | Wired.com

No comments: